Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Petrol and Deisel prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petrol and Deisel prices

Would you guys support the national protests against fuel prices?

It seems to me that when the prices krept up over £1 a litre this time round very little public discontent was heard - think the government distracted everyone with Gordon Brown taking over as PM, but then the prices suddenly shot through the roof. I can't believe it cost me £67 to fill up this week and normally its about £55.

Anyway two weeks ago the price of crude oil fell back to its levels before the price hikes but we surprisingly don't see the price at the pump going back down!!!!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

the extra duty added to the price of a litre of fuel in sept and the planned increase next april as/will not help
    the goverment is collecting around 3bn extra a year in duty due to price increases its just one big gravy train to be exploited by the goverment who have no intrest in fuel prices falling
    torchwood
    TORCHWOODTACKLE.COM

Comment

Only £67 it will cost me atleast £80 to fill up now robbing barstewards

Comment

Fuel protests have my full backing, so long as they keep going untill the government is on its knees. The French, and Americans would not stand for it.We are part of the "COMMON MARKET" yet pay more than any one else for fuel. For me the last one should have gone on another few days.

Comment

Working...
        X