Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Web designer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web designer

Got my own buisness and im looking for a good and reasnably priced web designer any info greatly appreciated
    I want an end peg

PM Liquidized he does web design some of his work is Heronbrooks site
    Heronbrook Fisheries - The Official Web Site - One Of The Finest Fisheries In The Country

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Cheers brian will pm him and ask him
      I want an end peg

Comment

If you have microsoft frontpage its dead easy just like writing a powerpoint presentation and as you can type and log on to a computer already you are half way there and then you will understand how your web site works and how to make changes yourself. Websites are good for information but do not bring in a lot of business so may be best to get your domain name sorted and try yourself first let a few people look and pass comment and then start again and at that point you will be confident to do it yourself or have a good idea of what you require in terms of layout etc

Comment

i could make you a website but my pc is broke at the mo having to run it in safe mode till i get it sorted i know a few people who could do you one if you are still looking.
          [FONT="System"][COLOR="Black"]Matt.Ingram be the name
          Guess who is back...
          [COLOR="Red"]Shiamano[/COLOR]
          [/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

I made mine out of Frontpage and found it easy to make, just having trouble running films on it since I dowloaded I.E.7, give it a try Jay and save yourself a bit of money.
            The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

thanks guys
              I want an end peg

Comment

I cud ProbeRLY dO it wiTh Mi CraYonZ
                [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

I have a web design firm in India - can't beat their prices but the end users always end up feeling like they have to go out and have a curry!

On a serious note, if you need a website send me a PM with your requirements.
                  Simon Young
                  Admin
                  Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                  web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Hi jay i used a company in county durham for my site WOW Solutions - Web Development, E-Commerce, Site Programmers & Web Design, Durham, North East of England. they an design a site fir you and get you funding for it if its a new business have a look at business link if you an be bothered to fill out all the paperwork you can usually get 100% funding.Good Luck lets have a look when its done.
                    [url]www.topfishingtackle.co.uk[/url]
                    [url]www.ukfishingforums.co.uk[/url]

Comment

THANKS BILLY will defo have a look
                      Cheers dave you really are a child
                      And thanks simon will pm you with details
                      I want an end peg

Comment

Working...
                      X