Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Always good to know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always good to know...

As a forum we do quite well in the search engines for angling related topics, this means quite a lot of visitors to the site and I keep a general look out for the numbers of people visiting us, currently its just over 3000 people every day.

However one concerning fact was that I have found quite a few people coming to the site having found us by doing a search for "boys dressed as girls" on google images!

Who are these people and are you one of them???? If so fess up now!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

How do you know Simon!!?
    John - Kingfisher
    Talk Angling Senior Member
    Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Not guilty and can't quite fathom out how the association arises
      Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

Nothing to do with the photograph that was on the Talk Angling home page ????

Last edited by Brian G; 8 February 2008, 08:22 PM.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Ahhhhhhh - I see now Bri
          Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

Sounds a bit Japanesse to me, they call them " Ladyboys " just something I read, I have no personal knowledge what so ever
            The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

thought lady boys were from Bangkok
              I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
              He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Probably, I was never any good at geography
                The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

Working...
                X