Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Your own Venue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your own Venue

Anyone ever wanted their own venue, i.e. looked into buying a piece of land and digging out a snake lake or something?

I really want to buy a venue but have been looking for ages and cant find anywhere suitable round here (near doncaster).

Has anyone had experience of doing this and willing to share any of their experience with us on here?
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

I tried to help a mate find a plot for a fishery but it was near damned impossible and some sites were far too expensive for what you were getting.

The one plot around here that would be fantastic is near the model flying club on Bentley Moor lane. There is already a pond there that we used to fish on. Access is excellent, there is plenty of land to build on and you have a river behind you for water extraction purposes.

I think a local farmer rents it out at the mo but he wasn't interested in selling it for angling purposes when my mate enquired.

Just buy Hayfield Si. Im sure Mr Goforth wouldn't charge much!

Comment

Simon, have you got the farmers details then? If you have PM them to me please!
      Simon Young
      Admin
      Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
      web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Working...
      X