Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

R.I.P Sandy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P Sandy

Sad day in the family household, my labrador sadly passed away today, she was the best dog I have had the pleasure of owning, she was a loyal friend and great companion.

R.I.P Sandy
    [url]https://www.facebook.com/pages/RL-Pole-Floats/188786494654295?ref=tn_tnmn[/url]

Sorry to hear the sad news m8 they become part of the family and its heartbreaking when anything happens.

Comment

Very sorry scooby. Lost my German Shepherd a long time ago, and still miss him. I think you only have a "special" dog in a lifetime. ATB Roachman

Comment

I can well imagine how your feeling mate,i have a one year old Labradoodle and he's turning out to be a gem of a dog,and i would be gutted if owt happened to him.

Comment

ahh mate,gutted for you and your family,went through it myself 12 mths ago,remember the good times you had with Sandy..
          OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

always a sad time mate, im sure you gave her a great life, and like said before think of all the happy times
            you have my sympathy
            brookside anglers EX- superstar

Comment

Originally posted by Roachman View Post
              Very sorry scooby. Lost my German Shepherd a long time ago, and still miss him. I think you only have a "special" dog in a lifetime. ATB Roachman

A work colleague of mine says this. He and his wife were unable to have kids, and dogs took over. He's had loads, but has one of them from years ago recently tattood on his arm. He said he just bonded with it more than any other.

I'd love a little dog, but work prevents.
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Many thanks for your kind words
                [url]https://www.facebook.com/pages/RL-Pole-Floats/188786494654295?ref=tn_tnmn[/url]

Comment

Working...
                X