Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Life jacket warning for all you petrol lemmings!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life jacket warning for all you petrol lemmings!!!

Message for all you lemmings who listened to the tory boy dipstick,s and gridlocked half the country yesterday !!! there,s a new message today from tory minister Angus " jerrycan" Fraud . Due to the" high spring tides" round the country you must all go out today and buy a life jacket !!! God help us if something serious happened in this country , half of the peasants are sheep and most of the shepard,s are total donkey,s .
    Last edited by hurricane; 3 April 2012, 02:30 PM.
    MR. BLUE SKY

Nice one Goff, I see no end to this journey to Lemmingsville while we allow the inbreeding of pillocks at both ends of the spectrum.
    If you can't laugh at yourself, life is going to seem a whole lot longer than you'd like.:D:D:p

Comment

Hi wotnot nice to now it,s not just me brother , just looked on a map it,s worse than we thought " Lemmingsville " is twinned with " Jeremy Kylesville "
      Tight lines my friend [ got to nip out now for a meat and vat pasty ]
      MR. BLUE SKY

Comment

Unbelievable isnt it !

No que,s in sunny Salford or Manchester thats because no one here ever listens to this government !

MUPPETS !
        Blue Moon Rising

Comment

Do I need a 'NEW' life jacket... or can I use an old one?

Comment

Thanks for the warning Goff, just managed to squeeze through the petrol station traffic jams and purchase one, I was thinking of buying in bulk and supplying petrol stations with them so the panic buying motorists would save fuel by purchasing a life jacket from them.
            [url]https://www.facebook.com/pages/RL-Pole-Floats/188786494654295?ref=tn_tnmn[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by RS2scooby View Post
              Thanks for the warning Goff, just managed to squeeze through the petrol station traffic jams and purchase one, I was thinking of buying in bulk and supplying petrol stations with them so the panic buying motorists would save fuel by purchasing a life jacket from them.
              Sharp thinking m8 ,Lord Sugar would be proud of you !!!
              Last edited by Goff; 31 March 2012, 04:37 PM.
              MR. BLUE SKY

Comment

Originally posted by richierich2347 View Post
                Do I need a 'NEW' life jacket... or can I use an old one?
                Sorry m8 if u use the one u,ve got u wont help cause a traffic jam !!! u must stop thinking logically
                MR. BLUE SKY

Comment

Working...
                X