Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fa cup semi final predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fa cup semi final predictions

Everton 2-liverpoo 0
    chelsea 1-spurs 1 spurs on pens
    and yes,i am biased
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

I guess I am a bit biased as well....

Everton 1 Liverpool 2, liverpools 3 choice keeper to have a blinder....or not I dont really care!

Chelsea 2 Tottenham 3

Comment

Everton 3 Liverpool 0. They are garbage, if we go out with any type of belief we will rip them a new one. Bet they get a bent ref AGAIN !

Sorry Spurs fans but i see Chelski winning this 2 nil.

The Spadge has consulted his crystal ball and through the mystical mists that reside in there this is what it told me.

It also told me i would win fisho and i havn't even entered.
      On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Liverpool jammy enough to win but hope everton chelsea all the way

Comment

everton 1 liverpool nil,spurs 3 chelsea 1 unless chelsea bought another assistant ref

Comment

I am just relieved that Redknapp has been found out to be a joke manager BEFORE they made him England boss

Comment

Everton should beat an under performing Liverpool 2 goals to 1. The other game depends on Chelskis attitude to this game as opposed to the champions league match. I think they may save themselves for Barca and therefore lose to Spurs also 2-1. Everton to win the cup.

Comment

Predict a lot of trouble for the Sunday semi final outside the ground...

What on earth are the FA doing setting the kick off at 6 between Spurs and Chelsea, lot's of time for 'fans' to get beered up before the game! Err and yes I do realise TV rules the game now.

Comment

Greenbank,spot on,when have the FA or wembley stadium ever thought of supporters???

Comment

Got to agree Greenbank, went up to the 3-3 cup game at Stamford Bridge a few years ago, it was carnage a couple of hours after the game, and that was a lunchtime kick off. Gross stupidity by whoever runs the FA cup these days, and although TV runs the game, I would have thought the Police could have got it changed, as historically the two clubs have had a lot of trouble between the "so called fans" over the past 25 if not more years

Comment

Everton 3- Liverpool 1 I am biased

Chelski 3 - spuds 2 but to be honest I do not care who gets to the final in this one as long as Everton do in the other COYB

Comment

Liverpool 2 everton 2.
                        Everton in extra time.

Spurs 3 chelski 1.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4bites View Post
                          Liverpool 2 everton 2.
                          Everton in extra time.

Spurs 3 chelski 1.
                          eermmm,not sure about that one my friend,are you going for the blueboys through lack of confidence in your team,would love to wish you the best of luck,but i just cant bring meself to..

Comment

Originally posted by SPADGER View Post
                            Everton 3 Liverpool 0. They are garbage, if we go out with any type of belief we will rip them a new one. Bet they get a bent ref AGAIN !

Sorry Spurs fans but i see Chelski winning this 2 nil.

The Spadge has consulted his crystal ball and through the mystical mists that reside in there this is what it told me.

It also told me i would win fisho and i havn't even entered.

Spurs v Everton final AKA Dodge
                            Blue Moon Rising

Comment

Liverpool 2 everton 1

spurs 1 chelsea 2

liverpool chelsea final and liverpool to win 1 nil

Comment

Working...
                              X