Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Goal line tec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goal line tec

It seems FIFA have sanctioned goal line technology.
    I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
    He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

only 10 years too late!!!

Its pathetic when you look at how other sports have progressed.
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

Accordingly Platini is still in the against corner, but he is French so what should be expected.

Comment

What a knob!
        To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

About time too! Maybe we can concentrate on the football now instead of moaning about the refs after every game.
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

At last it's been successfull for rugby in modern technology and now we have a chip in the ball. If it goe's over the goal line it sends a signal to the referees wrist watch and is accurate to 2mm. Many years to late, but better late than never.

Comment

On Sky news they said it could be ready by the start of the new season in the Premiership, hawk eye & another which I can't remember were to companies mentioned.

Comment

All the refs are crap why dont they bring technoligy in for all decicions and get rid of them all.
                So many wrong decisions made in every match nowdays.
                Bike racing, match angling pensioner.

Comment

Working...
                X