Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Bumhooker Not To Be Trusted

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumhooker Not To Be Trusted

bumhooker still not had payment 3 weeks now,please get in touch if anyone knows bumhooker from doncaster give him knock for me please .

you cant arf pick em jim no payment in three weeks.OUT OF ORDER THAT MATE.may be this will remind him you have to pay for tackle

Comment

Just sell them again and don't deal with bumhooker again
      Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

cant hes got them . was to honest sent with out payment.said pay next day i was going on holiday so sent them,could be hes ok .is that just me ,does anyone else know him,

Comment

Not wishing to upset anyone but unless the buyer is 100% sound there is no way I would be sending goods without payment.
          Unfortunately this is the second instance of non payment I have been informed about in the last 24 hours, not the same members. Come on chaps play the game and pay up, dont bring yourselves into disrepute.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

he did say if cant get pay pal exept he would send post order or che/but each time i phone now no reply.

Comment

i wouldn;t deal with anyone with bum in is name

Comment

And that goes for hooker as well lol

Comment

wish i could laugh at that.perhaps i can later if get paid.

Comment

Just look at his profile to see if he's been around.
                    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

I'm guessing you have his address that you posted them to, if he's not made contact by Tuesday morning, I'll be about 20 miles from Doncaster and will be happy to go knock a door

Comment

whats his real name mate i live close to donny might know him thats all could sort problem out for ya

Comment

Well looking at his profile, he was looking at this thread at 08:07pm, seems he knows all about it, lets hope he's man enough to pay up and also post asap

Comment

Looks like this one is now closed, as Postal Order was supposedly sent this morning

Comment

Right update time on this one bumhooker claims to have sent a postal order, surprise surprise it aint arrived. He claims first to have sent it first class, then changed his mind said it was recorded, and would chase Royal Mail, surprise surprise he aint come back with any information, yes he has been on line and yes has read my PMs.
                              I have telephoned him on a mobile number he gave to thingy, but the person answering claimed he was not bumhooker or dean higgs or even from Doncaster but had a suspiciously northern accent.

Comment

Working...
                              X