Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Roy Hodgson England Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Hodgson England Manager

Just wondered what peoples views were on Hodgson getting england Managers job.Personally wanted harry myself but the way he's let it slip lately was beginning to wonder if he was right man for the job.

i hope he gets the job and kicks them liverpool players out of the team who wouldn;t play for him HODGSON HODGSON HODGSON

Comment

Fits the FA old guard criteria.
      Quiet, unassuming and a yes man who won't rock the boat. Gerrard has played his last game for England as has Carragher.
      Wait for the lovely English tabloid scum to slaughter him and start screaming for Take a Bung Arry.
      On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Although Harry got a not guilty mud sticks, Roy's a good bloke the type the FA like.
        Good luck to him.
        I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
        He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

He has been everywhere, managed at international level plus managed some of the worlds top sides, he as a lot more experience than Harry, I just hope the players respect him and start playing the football we all want to see. If he can get fulham to the Europa final and west brom top 10 in both season, I think he will do a good job. Liverpool didn't want him there, yes he tried his best to get the best out of his players, but they just didn't wanna play for him, he lost a lot of games, but so as so called king kenny. In fact he as done a worse job at Liverpool than Roy, Roy didn't have 20m to spend on henderson, 20m on Suarez , 8m on coates, 10m on Adam. Then don't forget Enrique, Bellamy , and doni all on frees. I think Harry would of done a fantastic job, but when you can get Roy for free, he was always goon be first choice.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne7573 View Post
            He has been everywhere, managed at international level plus managed some of the worlds top sides, he as a lot more experience than Harry, I just hope the players respect him and start playing the football we all want to see. If he can get fulham to the Europa final and west brom top 10 in both season, I think he will do a good job. Liverpool didn't want him there, yes he tried his best to get the best out of his players, but they just didn't wanna play for him, he lost a lot of games, but so as so called king kenny. In fact he as done a worse job at Liverpool than Roy, Roy didn't have 20m to spend on henderson, 20m on Suarez , 8m on coates, 10m on Adam. Then don't forget Enrique, Bellamy , and doni all on frees. I think Harry would of done a fantastic job, but when you can get Roy for free, he was always goon be first choice.
            You forgot the 35million for Carroll....
            On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

I cant believe they havent considered Gary Megson
              OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Correct me if im wrong but he hasnt been appointed yet has he?

As i understand it, hes having an interview???
                To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

Best man for the job I reckon!!! Liverpool players treatment of him during his reign was nothing short of disgraceful I felt sorry for the guy. I hope he gets the job, personally think Harry got too many skeletons in his closet last thing England need is another manager who gets in the papers more than the players!! Gerrard played his last game for England!??? Lol come on spadger u are pulling me there aren't u??! Carragher shouldn't be playin for Liverpool let alone England!!!

Comment

Spadger, I did forget Carroll, bloody hell. It's worse than I thought ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by fish4bites View Post
                      Best man for the job I reckon!!! Liverpool players treatment of him during his reign was nothing short of disgraceful I felt sorry for the guy. I hope he gets the job, personally think Harry got too many skeletons in his closet last thing England need is another manager who gets in the papers more than the players!! Gerrard played his last game for England!??? Lol come on spadger u are pulling me there aren't u??! Carragher shouldn't be playin for Liverpool let alone England!!!

I reckon due to Gerrards treatment of him whilst at Liverpool he won't play him mate.

Comment

Originally posted by MT NET View Post
                        I cant believe they havent considered Gary Megson
                        Good call that MT. With John Barnes as his no2. he he he he he

Comment

yer gary megson he;s been there

Comment

Didn't he also spend 20+ million on downing?,Megson ???what about scunny's ex physio,worked miracles at southampton.My only hope is Hodgson has the balls to kickout the england mafia ringleader terry

Comment

Totally agree scunny...hope he's a success

Comment

Working...
                              X