Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

panto season @upton park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panto season @upton park

so Derek Chisora and David Haye are going fight each other in july at upton park in a fight sanctioned by the Luxumbourg boxing federation,how much further can these two drag british boxing through the dirt,and yes i know,its all about the money.im a bit of a traditionalist and it is to my way of thinking just embarassing..
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Oh no it isnt!
    HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

oh yes it is

Comment

Behind you! ;-)
        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

How can this drag British Boxing through the dirt when they won't sanction or recognise it. I agree with them.
          I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
          He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

the british boxing board wont sanction it Jethro,agreed.im not talking bbb,im talking about two egos that are more interested in themselves than they will ever be about british boxing in general..

Comment

I'm with ya mate I don't disagree with anything you say. They're both bums ( boxing term ).
              I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
              He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

I still hope haye knocks chisora's block off! Which he will! ;-)
                Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Frank warren got the ££££££££ signs in his eyes again, should take his promoters licence off him for going behind the BBB's backs.
                  Last edited by daiwa destroyer; 10 May 2012, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X