Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

premiership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• premiership

What a finish!!! No wonder our premiership is classed as the best league in the world!!
    Amazing end to the season

Dead right Jim,weve spanked the barcodes and finished above the unwashed,thats been a mad day for sure
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Best league in the world by a mile..........guess I'll be supporting Munich next weekend

Comment

And fairplay to man city-the best team won in my opinion! And I'm in the town centre now,it's a bit lively up here tonight! Lol!
        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

I agree Paul, at the end of the season the best team wins the league. Well done to City

Comment

Originally posted by jimspurs View Post
            Best league in the world by a mile..........guess I'll be supporting Munich next weekend
            Forget its the mighty blues & support the only team left from the UK it really doesnt matter because you wouldnt reach the knock out stages anyway lol
            John

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo61 View Post
              What a finish!!! No wonder our premiership is classed as the best league in the world!!
              Amazing end to the season

Proud proud day of RAW emotion !

Unbelievable scenes in Manchester sunday afternoon , evening and into the small hours LOL

Monday night wasnt too bad either ........ well worth waiting 44 years for !

ps just sobering up today ......... did it really happen ??????
              Blue Moon Rising

Comment

yes your not dreaming it happened was just on the verge of going home got up out of my seat and oooooooooooooooooshhhh it was the maddist 2 mins of my life from agony to total elation bluemooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
                and on the 7th day god created MAN[COLOR="#00FFFF"]CHESTER CITY[/COLOR] and [COLOR="#00FF00"][/COLOR]g.o.t.baits

Comment

Working...
                X