Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Champions league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champions league

So I am getting wound up again, let me explain. I have been a Chelsea fan since 1967 & used to watch Ossie, Chopper, Charlie Cook, Ian Hutchinson, Alan Hudson etc at the Bridge & they have always been my team, sorry but thats the way it is even in the 2nd division. I have a son who is a Spurs supporter & a son in law who is a Liverpool supporter, I cannot believe the stick I get.

We have robbed Spurs of their rightfull place in the champions league NO we won the champions league so deserve to defend it like L'pool did. And this is the one that really winds me up quote, "we have no history like L'pool" but what history have L'pool got in the history of the Premier League. The English are strange if Munich had won last nighr ALL of Germany would be celebrating but not here. Rant over but Roman use your head if you cant get Jose back keep RDM or he will go to another premier league club & will come back & haunt you, also dont let the Drog go to another Premier League team.

I also believe that the champions league should be just that the champions only, not the 2nd/3rd or 4th team

John
    John

I also use to watch Ossie, Chopper, Charlie Cook, Ian Hutchinson, Alan Hudson etc at the Bridge,i could not give a dame what others think. Just over the moon with this win,ho Chelsea are the first from London to win it,don't tell Paul lol.

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post

I also believe that the champions league should be just that the champions only, not the 2nd/3rd or 4th team

John
      My thoughts entirely--I have always said that. but its all about big money nowdays.
      Bike racing, match angling pensioner.

Comment

John,did i see you on sky sports at the parade???
        OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

[QUOTE=pelet;322719]I also use to watch Ossie, Chopper, Charlie Cook, Ian Hutchinson, Alan Hudson etc at the Bridge,i could not give a dame what others think. Just over the moon with this win,ho Chelsea are the first from London to win it,don't tell Paul lol.[/QUOTE

My very good mate Paul K is very very silent at the moment lol
          John

Comment

Originally posted by MT NET View Post
            John,did i see you on sky sports at the parade???
            Martin, if you meant that very good looking feller, no it wasnt me. You should have gone to Specsavers lol
            John

Comment

no John,not the very good looking fella,it was the pig ugly one
              OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Originally posted by MT NET View Post
                no John,not the very good looking fella,it was the pig ugly one
                Aint it great to have mates lol
                John

Comment

[QUOTE=lambrettasx200;322769]
                  Originally posted by pelet View Post
                  I also use to watch Ossie, Chopper, Charlie Cook, Ian Hutchinson, Alan Hudson etc at the Bridge,i could not give a dame what others think. Just over the moon with this win,ho Chelsea are the first from London to win it,don't tell Paul lol.[/QUOTE

My very good mate Paul K is very very silent at the moment lol
                  Silence is golden! John,I was an honorary chelsea fan for the evening mate and was chuffed to see them win-what proper englishman could want the erics to win anything? As for you taking the 4th champions league spot ahead of the wrong 'uns from the wrong side of the seven sisters road,that's an added bonus!! Where's kev bell these days?? Lol!
                  I heard that,pelet! Lol!
                  Well done to rdm and I hope he gets the job full time,the man oozes class as he did when he was a player. (That surprised you,didn't it?) ;-)
                  Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                  Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Kopites are two faced, have no integrity and think that they have a god given right to win trophies.
                    Don't forget it was them who started this, the holders should be able to defend the trophy after they failed to qualify the year after they last won it.
                    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

I heard that,pelet! Lol! Pardon

Comment

Working...
                      X