Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Malicious Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malicious Software

Not being alarmist but everytime I try to get on the site today I get a warning regarding the above. Google visited the site yesterday & found malicious software is hosted on one domain including url.123.info & on 1 network AS31727 (NODE4). Has anybody else had this warning?. Im not very computer literate Im afraid. John
    John

yep had the same warning on work comp home comp and also phone
    Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by shooter550 View Post
      yep had the same warning on work comp home comp and also phone
      As I thought so its not just me, so should we be concerned?
      John

Comment

The issue has been reported to the site owner, who is looking at it. I have done a sweep of my PC using Trend Micro Houesecall and it found one malware error under the name of yontoo, and removed it.
        Dont think its a major threat to PC security but will run Trend Micro again this evening.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Brian, so how can you stop this warning coming up. John
          John

Comment

You cant stop it as its most likely attached to the Talk Angling server, hence the warning about entering Talk Angling. Hopefully the situation will be resolved quickly.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

It was happening to me but it seems to be OK now

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo61 View Post
                It was happening to me but it seems to be OK now
                Jimbo, its still happening to me every time I try to get on the site. John
                John

Comment

Yep you're right John it is still happening. I thought it had stopped

Comment

The other thing is I have pmd a number of friends on the site today with no replies so are members not logging on because of this warning?
                    John

Comment

Mine is fine, have logged in and out to check no problems!!

Comment

Its been happening to me also ....... URL and Malicious keeps coming up and me puter gets very nervous !!!!
                        Blue Moon Rising

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Roach View Post
                          Its been happening to me also ....... URL and Malicious keeps coming up and me puter gets very nervous !!!!
                          Exactly, however Roger it would seem blue is the colour in Manchester & London, bye bye Didier we will miss you possibly the most succesfull foreigner ever to grace the premier league WHOA before we get all the posts re Cantona, Henry, Berkamp check out what they won & you will realise I am right. lol
                          John

Comment

Blue is deffo the colour in Manchester these days , even the chinese tourists have give up there daily tour of the theatre of lost dreams lol.

Just imagine how good Drogba could have been if he hadnt spent half his Chelsea career rolling around on the floor ! pmsl
                            Blue Moon Rising

Comment

Update, 6am Thursday, just logged on twice & no warnings or problems. I presume Simon has sorted it. thanks John
                              John

Comment

Working...
                              X