Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

A Message From Thingy (Jim)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Message From Thingy (Jim)

Well Im pleased to say I have had a message from Jim thanking the guys on here for their donations reference Bumhooker. We have raised £75 & the amount Jim is out of pocket is £70. Jim has sent me his address & has indicated he is going to donate £25 of the money to a cancer charity so I will pm those that have donated tomorrow with my paypal addy & if you could please do a paypal GIFT. If like Big Col you prefer to send me a cheque pm me & I will send you my address. I will send Jim a cheque for £75 hopefully at the end of the week when you guys have paid me & lets hope we have seen the end of Bumhooker. Once again lads THANKS

John
    John

Great news that John
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Update Lads, payments received by 4.30pm today & this is just to let them know I have received their money via payPal

Lambrettasx200

Rich200

Luke Carpstalker

Carpbagger

Tacklefinder

One a Bung

Big Col

Thanks, John
      John

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
        Update Lads, payments received by 4.30pm today & this is just to let them know I have received their money via payPal

Lambrettasx200

Rich200

Luke Carpstalker

Carpbagger

Tacklefinder

One a Bung

Big Col

Thanks, John
        Now add Spadger who thougjt he had paid 1st but he spelt my name wrong.lol
        John

Comment

John,I'll send mine and martins this evening-he gave me cash yesterday,so I'll paypal gift for both of us.
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Thanks mate, I have to say you guys have been brilliant & have supported my view that we cant let someone fleece one of our members. I must say to have Simon (oneabung) support the cause is a bonus as it tells me that our leader is in touch with the members. cheers John
            John

Comment

All the cash received apart from one fiver which will come, so I will be sending a cheque for £75 to Jim today.

Once again thanks John
              John

Comment

john didn,t no about the; donations; i can send a fiver via pay pal gift no problem, you are they sort of people i like carring, the five was going towards my new fennesse rod but that can wait till i do my paper round,just need details for pay pal al.

Comment

Originally posted by trentman3 View Post
                  john didn,t no about the; donations; i can send a fiver via pay pal gift no problem, you are they sort of people i like carring, the five was going towards my new fennesse rod but that can wait till i do my paper round,just need details for pay pal al.
                  Al, thanks for the offer but its all sorted now you go & get your Drennan IM9 Finesse. Regards John
                  John

Comment

John, could you email me a VAT reciept for fiver please, so I claim it back in work expenses.
                    Last edited by luke carpstalker; 29 May 2012, 11:28 AM.
                    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

[QUOTE=luke carpstalker;323992]John, could you email me a VAT reciept for fiver please, so I claim it back in work expenses.[/QUOTE

In a word NO lol
                      John

Comment

Nice to know he's sorted money well spent, and charity got some of it nice one.
                        Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Originally posted by rich200 View Post
                          Nice to know he's sorted money well spent, and charity got some of it nice one.
                          The cheque was sent to Jim today.
                          John

Comment

Working...
                          X