Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

licence,law,truths,facts

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• licence,law,truths,facts

i cant believe everyone has a licence or at least not questioned it.....feel free to comment...been fishing today.....nice7lb pike an a net full of perch

Cant you Mods get Rid of this IDIOT??
    Colin

Comment

he comes from down your way col.....but a manc i belive....but what do i know
      In darkness we do what we can
      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

NOlicence yer come across as a right Knob.!!!!!

Do us all a favour n change yer name to NoIDEA........... then start again
        OCH !!! The TowPath Warrior !!!
        [COLOR="#006400"][B][I]?ClayLaners Rock!![/I][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

If he does come from round here the EA do more licence checks than in most other areas .
          If as he said they checked him recently & he thought it was Fun ??
          He obviously didnt get checked by a certain pair or he wouldnt have had much fun with them
          Or me for that matter !!
          Just get Rid of the Pillock .
          Colin

Comment

Personally i dont get ur point!!! Mind u, get rid of the idiot or hes a pillock aint the way to treat other people even if u dont agree with them!
            http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_th..._act_and_a_law
            http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...1112618AAKPOqV
            http://www.parliament.uk/about/how/laws/

Acts
            An Act of Parliament creates a new law or changes an existing law.

are u saying that if we question this act then we can stop it becoming a law! If in fact its only an act? Personally i dont think a license is a bad thing pretty good way of raising revenue for the up keep of the water ways!! dont u think.. If we done away with it and nobody payed their fees what would happen then?

Comment

The only way to deal with this member who has only had 9 posts is to totally ignore everything he says. if you dont reply to the post it dies a death. In my opinion he is winding everyone up to get a reaction.
              John

Comment

Originally posted by andrew65 View Post
                Personally i dont get ur point!!! Mind u, get rid of the idiot or hes a pillock aint the way to treat other people even if u dont agree with them!
                http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_th..._act_and_a_law
                http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...1112618AAKPOqV
                http://www.parliament.uk/about/how/laws/

Acts
                An Act of Parliament creates a new law or changes an existing law.

are u saying that if we question this act then we can stop it becoming a law! If in fact its only an act? Personally i dont think a license is a bad thing pretty good way of raising revenue for the up keep of the water ways!! dont u think.. If we done away with it and nobody payed their fees what would happen then?
                1st of thanks for the neutral response as some members seem abit touchy on this subject......im not saying if you question this act you can stop it....if the government want to shaft you they'll shaft you lol....my veiw is i dont see why i should ask permission from the gov to use my private property(fishing tackle)I personally think enforcement officers turn up in a given location maybe walk a few miles down a river or path on a few ponds then its job done,go home.Most of the actual mass checking is at commercials or matches so they get more hits to fill in the work sheets so the tax payer thinks they do a worthwhile job ,the majority of there work is unseen ,a bit of bank work here, a bit of anti pollution work there and interspersed with removing fish from one area to put in another ,if they fined factory polluters,big salmon poarchers an the likes 250.0000 pound instead of folk like my goodself MAYBE 50 pound they would have plenty of angler friendly enforcement officers and less robbing peter to stock paul.

Is it not a truism that – eventually – it’s all about “money” (at the end of the day)? I think so.

thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                  NOlicence yer come across as a right Knob.!!!!!

Do us all a favour n change yer name to NoIDEA........... then start again
                  with replies like this the only knob i see is you..if you dont like the topic or your not mentally capable of discussing your obvious issues do me a favour and delete your account

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
                    If he does come from round here the EA do more licence checks than in most other areas .
                    If as he said they checked him recently & he thought it was Fun ??
                    He obviously didnt get checked by a certain pair or he wouldnt have had much fun with them
                    Or me for that matter !!
                    Just get Rid of the Pillock .
                    and why wouldnt i have much fun with you col??
                    the EA enforcement officers aka river police have to obey the law too or are they above the law? or maybe you think your the law?

obvious Pillock

Comment

even though i see what ur saying and in many ways [almost all]agree with the system of events as u described them[unfair fines,work load and ethics]. Hey wait a min aint that life though? lol doesnt stop and start here no excuse i know.....However i still think the licence idea is a positive one, well at least the intention! Likewise i think people like urself raising a question/s an equal part of life after all it takes something to bring about change!! Why cant that start with a question!!!!!
                      thnx for ur explanation

Comment

Anyone who wants to make sensible comments regarding the pro"s and con"s of licence costs and the role of the EA feel free to start a new thread.
                        This,as yet another thread only intended to provacate the membership,is closed.
                        Regards Peter.
                        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Working...
                        X