Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Who is next spurs manager?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is next spurs manager?????

Moyes is bookies favourite,cant see it myself,his got the safest job outside of Manchester
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

King kenny

Comment

Oh dear, 'arry's left spurs! Now,that is funny! All because levy wouldn't give him a contract extension. Should have moved heaven and earth to keep him. I reckon the front wheelers should go for barry fry or someone of similar ability! ;-)
      Champions league experience not essential! ;-)
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
        Oh dear, 'arry's left spurs! Now,that is funny! All because levy wouldn't give him a contract extension. Should have moved heaven and earth to keep him. I reckon the front wheelers should go for barry fry or someone of similar ability! ;-)
        bitch
        OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Get a cock and hen on Benitez.
          On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
            They should go for Wenger to continue their fine run of winning nothing. lol
            John

Comment

Mr Warnock will not be long before Leeds show him the door
              I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
              He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Levy must be the sickest man on the planet.....Redknapp not getting the England job lost him 13million in compensation!!

Comment

Harry Redknapp must be the first manager in history to buckle under the pressure of the england job without actually having it!!hope its mick macarthy,not a great manager but like to listen to his after match comments

Comment

Agree Scunny...Mick Mcarthy,But add Dave Bassett,Neil Warnock and Barry Fry...all great aftermatch speakers

Comment

I've just seen Harry on Sky sports news, he as always talks sence when on camera.
                      What surprised me though was he never mentioned Rosie once & she's taking care of some of his cash.
                      I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
                      He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

He's off to Rangers he's heard there's a few dodgy deals to be had ???

Comment

Moyes is still favorite, but he has been slowly drifting out all day

Comment

Originally posted by SPADGER View Post
                            Get a cock and hen on Benitez.
                            Thats not a bad shout Spadger or a quid on Glen Hoddle
                            John

Comment

Roberto martinez boys,mark my words! ;-)
                              Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                              Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Working...
                              X