Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Royal mail lost delayed hope you can help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal mail lost delayed hope you can help

I bought a new margin pole off a company in eccles lancashire,it had two elasticated tops the stomflow was broken on the one top so i changed it and the elastic,i then came to put it together and found the third section had been cut back by 2in so the top twos only went on a one ins when i rang up about this they said its ok aslong as it doesnt rattle iv since sent it back by royal mail that was a week ago they say they have not received it ,i sent recorded delivery anyone no how i can find if its been delivered thanks al.

dont yer go on royal mail website n write code into box should tell u if its still in transit or the shops signed for it

Comment

Originally posted by trentman3 View Post
      I bought a new margin pole off a company in eccles lancashire,it had two elasticated tops the stomflow was broken on the one top so i changed it and the elastic,i then came to put it together and found the third section had been cut back by 2in so the top twos only went on a one ins when i rang up about this they said its ok aslong as it doesnt rattle iv since sent it back by royal mail that was a week ago they say they have not received it ,i sent recorded delivery anyone no how i can find if its been delivered thanks al.
      Ring royal mail,give them your recorded delivery number,thay will find out where it is.

Comment

Cheers

Comment

go onto royal mail website click on track and trace put in number off receipt (case sensative) and it will tell you if it has been delivered

Comment

Recorded is insured ,I think, if they have lost it. Only for the value of up to £50 unless you paid to increase the amount.

Comment

sent a parcel yesterday recorded the same, got there today 150 miles further on than manchester,

Comment

Working...
              X