Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

cant access ta on my computer but can on my phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant access ta on my computer but can on my phone

Help please tryed clearing cookies and brosing data but keep gettingthemessages Google cant conect to this page its been 1 week now and im at my wits end tryed 2 different browsers and they both do the same any help would be grateful
    and on the 7th day god created MAN[COLOR="#00FFFF"]CHESTER CITY[/COLOR] and [COLOR="#00FF00"][/COLOR]g.o.t.baits

hiya bluemooner.
    cant help ya as ive been having the same problem,just thought i,d let you know your not alone.
    would have thought someone from admin would have something to say.unless they dont know this is happening
    its been going on for sometime for me ,the message cant access this page.it cant be just me and you. gumbo

Comment

Gents,I have passed your details over to admin,If you have cleared your cache and cookies and the problem still exists I can"t help,but maybe one of the admin team can.
      Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

If you are using Favourites/Bookmark to enter the site try entering via a new page/HTPP in your browser bar. Then delete the old Favourite/Bookmark.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Iv tryd everything and it Dont work so im beaten il just stick to the other fishing sites as never have problems on those adios amigos
          and on the 7th day god created MAN[COLOR="#00FFFF"]CHESTER CITY[/COLOR] and [COLOR="#00FF00"][/COLOR]g.o.t.baits

Comment

Just out of interest, who is your ISP.

I had the same problem about a month ago, could not get on from home but could get on through my work computer no problem.

This went on for about 3/4 weeks and i tried everything.

In the end it just started working again of its own accord

Dont give up yet mate.

Comment

Working...
            X