Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Think I've been ripped off by a fellow member. :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I've been ripped off by a fellow member. :(

Brought a phone a iPhone to be exact off a fellow member Kings head.

I payed through bank transfer and I received a tatty old white very old blackberry all broken up and smashed in a envelope not an iPhone !!!!
    Which according to is thread. (see below this thread)
    Is boxed ,unlocked very good condition
    Is it worth going to the bank to get money reversed? Anyone know this member
    I got his bank details?
    He hasn't been online since Monday neither
    Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Have you an address for him Clifton, not sure the bank will do owt for you best bet is the police you can copy the advert from here as evidence, we can of course lock his account on here but that then rules out any communication links.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Hi Brian
      No address mate no don't block him be interested to see if he comes on to view
      Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

Hi Brian
        No address mate no don't block him be interested to see if he comes on to view
        All I got is Steve graham.

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

Ok Clifton name seems ok and corresponds to some of his email addy, would you like me to email him.

Comment

Yes. Please. Brian

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

How much was the phone
              Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
              If you havnt got a good partner.
              Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

£130 rive

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

have a look at his profile seems hes from cheltenham he was trying to sell a blackberry 9900
                  http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/...5ft-phone.html

Comment

This is bang out of order.
                    Know what, iv'e taken some lighthearted stick on here being a scouser and i would never ever dream of ripping someone off and neither would any of my mates.
                    Can't his adress be found out somehow through his email adress. These scumbage have no re-dress, they deserve a good kicking.
                    Best of luck mate in getting this sorted.
                    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

the bottom of the photo reads
                      22nd June 2012 11:06 AM for-sale-apple-iphone-4s-3264gb-blackberry-bold-touch-9900-samsung-galaxy-note-n7000-nokia-n9-64.jpg

Comment

I noticed that wiggley.
                        Looks like he's lifted that photo from another ad. It also looks very proffesional for a private seller ad.
                        On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Without doubt all sorts of details can be obtained from his IP address if we were the Police, Sorry Spadger the thought police off here aint got the power. Unfortunately when we all joined this forum all we gave was a fictitious name and a Email address, many hide behind hotmail, gmail etc

Comment

Dont you think a minimum post rule before you are allowed to sell on here would help stop some of the rip off merchants Bri?most of the Perpetrators seem to make a few posts,rip someone off then disappear,as did the guy that skanked me

Comment

got to agree with Scunny,seems an awfull lot first post sellers at the moment,mostly genuine i might add.perhaps what Scunny says could be looked into
                              OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Working...
                              X