Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

J.t. Not guity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J.t. Not guity

What a complete farce this trial was!!! The only winner is the legal profession as usual!! Complete madness

Justice done,i wonder if j t as a case to sue him he should have,the problem is in certain cases its guilty untill proven innocent and as i already said justice done.

Comment

Him who would him be?. The case was brought to the attention of the CPS by a member of the public not Mr Ferdinand.
      It was the CPS who thought there was a case to answer. What a set of puddings.
      I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
      He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

A footballer, a cheat, and a racist walk into a bar.

The barman asks, "What can I get you Mr Terry?"
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by jethro View Post
          Him who would him be?. The case was brought to the attention of the CPS by a member of the public not Mr Ferdinand.
          It was the CPS who thought there was a case to answer. What a set of puddings.
          It was brought to the attention of the CPS by Mr Ferdinands agent I believe
          John

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
            It was brought to the attention of the CPS by Mr Ferdinands agent I believe
            I'm not saying you're wrong but I was under the impression it was by a member of the public.
            If it was young Mr Ferdinand he will have a lot of court costs to cover, almost 5 full days in court wasting everyone's time.
            Do we know when the FA are to stick their oar in.

Comment

I am a CFC fan & have been since 1967 my all time heroes were Ian Hutchinson, Charlie Cook & Alan Hudson plus the best CFC player ever Zola. JT is a great captain & player in my opinion but not one of my favourite people as I cant believe that someone so privileged can get it so wrong so many times. this may be a blessing in disquise as we all know this taunting goes on & hopefully this may improve the situation BUT it should never have gone to court because it was 6 of 1 & 1/2 dozen of the other
              John

Comment

I'm no fan of either John Terry or his club, but this was ridiculous in it's attempt to discredit a grown man because of who he is. If this was brought to the CPS by a member of the public I believe it to have been a QPR fan.
                It's a conclusion of mine that football supporters have total bird crap for brains baring in mind I come from Sheffield, a well known hotbed of footballing talent that can't be found anywhere else in the United Kingdom (I don't think so)
                But someone has to be held accountable for this.
                Praise the Lord for fish.
                Last edited by hurricane; 23 July 2012, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X