Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• olympics

Felt proud to be british tonight,they were awesome

Fantastic...not a dry eye in the house....trust the footballers to cock it up

Comment

i agree. Proud as punch, we were absolutley awesome yesterday, more to come today i hope.

Comment

ive got to admit to not being up for it,but since the magnificent opening ceremonyand right up till now i dont think ive missed much at all,enjoyed every moment,makes you proud...
        OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

I must say that during the build up I couldn't care less...almost promising my-self not to watch any of it on principal...Then it started and I was hooked from the opening ceremony right through the seventeen days..Now after watching the closing ceremony I feel rather flat, almost sad..Some images will live forever.The two most outstanding for me were, The crowd singing the national anthem when Jessica Ennis collected the gold....and last nights dramatic performance from Muse....Put goose pimples where they shouldn't be!!....superb !! Ok we have the football to get into, but has anyone REALLY been looking forward to the new season?...Be honest now.

Comment

football, hmmm still a bit flat for me after our Euros performance and Team GB's - i suppose we should be used to it by now.
            Olympics from start to finish made me proud to be British. well done to all

Comment

Working...
            X