Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Car/box Stickers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car/box Stickers

A Question For The Admin Lads Really, Does T/a Have Any Car Or Tackle Box Stickers To Advertise The Site And If Not Could They Sort Some If Poss. I'm Sure We Could All Cover The Cost Between Us And Advertise The Site Every Where We Go All Over The Country. What Do You Think?
    TRUSTED POPLARS AC ANGLER WHO TELL'S NO LIES.

Anybody know where to get them???
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Theres Mad Merv who frequents TF from time to time I think hes registered on TA as MerV whos email addy looks promising
      ss4signs.co.uk
      eBay.co.uk: Made to order seatbox stickers preston diawa shimano (item 200032455968 end time 09-Oct-06 14:15:28 BST)
      Last edited by Brian G; 9 October 2006, 12:54 PM.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

car / box stickers

Hi simon and brian thanks for replying i thought that if you could get a job lot then everybodies sticker would be the same .if we get them individually they would all be different , what do you think? on merv's link they seem to be about £4 each i think most members would be willing to pay that dont you .anyway it's up for discussion.

Comment

Hi Bushy do you mean something like this, Fonts are not quite right as I dont think I have the ones Simon has used for the shirts. They would measure about 11" x 4"
          A bit nearer than my first effort.
          Image deleted by Brian G see latest further down thread
          Last edited by Brian G; 19 October 2006, 06:34 PM.

Comment

eBay.co.uk: Custom web site address vinyl sticker for car or van (item 270002800300 end time 01-Jul-06 20:37:52 BST)

Looks like they will do any size

Comment

car/box stickers

Yes Bri they look quite good but i think your log on name should be on it ie: BUSHY. what do you think . any idea of price?

Comment

Bushy I have not yet got any prices as of yet I will if its OK with Simon get a few quotes for them the name on them will be down to you, obviously a good order would possibly help to get the costs down.

Comment

I have asked a couple of people for prices - if anyone else wants to ask people for prices then please do.... I'm not going to make any money out of this, everyone can have them at cost price so the cheaper the better to advertise the site.
                  Simon Young
                  Admin
                  Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                  web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Car/box Stickers

Thanks Bri &Simon for your efforts please keep us informed if you get anywhere with the prices, i for one will definately have a couple if possible.

Comment

I can have a word with the lad who did our pops a c stickers and see what he would charge
                      Last edited by growler; 18 October 2006, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Ok here we go with design two I think it goes well with the shirts that Simon organised. i am going to get one produced and see how it looks will post a piccy when it arrives

See new image further down thread.
                        Last edited by Brian G; 19 October 2006, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Brian do me the same as you decide on just tell me how much you need.....thats if you gonna do it.....sorry mate shouldnt have presumed......ohh my real name
                          In darkness we do what we can
                          In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

I think I like this better the other was too fussy
                            which is very similar to the blue one

Comment

car/box stickers

Hi Bri the design looks good but i still think your logging name should be on it so people can recognise you when your out and about fishing they might not know you by your real name

Comment

Working...
                              X