Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Adverts for women!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
    Go get 1 Paul
    You might manage to catch Something !!
    I already have a 40+,ready and waiting,she's called my wife! As for catching,I caught a nice flu bug over Xmas if your interested?

Comment

Paul i didnt think you were that old mate
      Colin

Comment

i had loads of hassle with adverts on here before i installed this. https://adblockplus.org/en/firefox. you can change to other browsers if required, not had a problem since for last 15 months, if that fails get Brian to put ya on restricted access, because thats also when the ads stopped lol

Comment

Tunna, is that safe though mate?? Never heard of it before, thanks Si.

Comment

i havn't had any problems Simon nor heard of anyone having issues with it

Comment

Originally posted by Simonshaw View Post
              Tunna, is that safe though mate?? Never heard of it before, thanks Si.
              I used it after all these 50 plus women appearing every time I went on line & it works.
              John

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
                Paul i didnt think you were that old mate
                I'm In me forties Col,you must have been distracted by my dashing good looks,youthful appearance and fishing skills.............or you forgot your glasses?

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

Originally posted by tunna View Post
                    i havn't had any problems Simon nor heard of anyone having issues with it
                    WOOHOO tunna,youv'e done it mate.....the ads have all dissapeared.......THANKYOU!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maverboy View Post
                      I'm In me forties Col,you must have been distracted by my dashing good looks,youthful appearance and fishing skills.............or you forgot your glasses?
                      Paul
                      it might be time for me to have eyes tested
                      Honestly thought you were mid 30s
                      Just like wot i was
                      Colin

Comment

Originally posted by Simonshaw View Post
                        WOOHOO tunna,youv'e done it mate.....the ads have all dissapeared.......THANKYOU!!!!
                        glad to help out Simon

Comment

Working...
                        X