Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Winter Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Olympics

Try as they might the BBC can promote Curling as much as they like..This has to be the worst event on the planet...I gave it 5 mins of my life today and that was 6 mins too much!....How long can you listen to Scotch kids squeal every shot..its so "tinny" it makes an Amstrad Rack System sound like its got more boom than Concorde!....Thinks I'll give it a wide birth from now on.

Originally posted by rjays View Post
    Try as they might the BBC can promote Curling as much as they like..This has to be the worst event on the planet...I gave it 5 mins of my life today and that was 6 mins too much!....How long can you listen to Scotch kids squeal every shot..its so "tinny" it makes an Amstrad Rack System sound like its got more boom than Concorde!....Thinks I'll give it a wide birth from now on.
    what he said so watched a recorded film on a London bank robbery it was brilliant LOVE gangster movies based in the UK
    if you dont know what I mean have a look at "Get Carter" or "The Long Good Friday"
    John

Comment

American football is worse than curling. The best sport at the winter olympics is ice hockey, not for the faint hearted.

Comment

Got to be Snowboard Cross for me - spills and thrills and so unpredictable, unlike the ice skating.

Comment

I like the curling,quite a skilful sport if you ask me........................oh,and some of the ladies teams are well lush
          OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Winter Olympics are so much better than most sports except for curling and ice skating. I like the element of danger involved in most of them. My mum has been watching the ice hockey and she loves it

Comment

Curling is nothing more than throwing stones and sweeping up, it's about as much a sport as fishing.
              I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
              He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Originally posted by fordysufc View Post
                American football is worse than curling. The best sport at the winter olympics is ice hockey, not for the faint hearted.
                I love the ice hockey for the fights - they're awesome. None of this nancy-boy let's push each other then press our heads together and wait til the referee comes and separates us stuff like in Premier League football, ice hockey players get proper stuck in!
                Steve

Comment

Originally posted by spickup79 View Post
                  I love the ice hockey for the fights.
                  What he said.
                  Wouldn't it be great if this happened if you got mullered off the next peg, on another point get on those lady skeleton bob sleighers, i fall in lust every night......
                  On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Working...
                  X