Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Viewing figures for this site!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing figures for this site!!!!!!!

Iv'e just looked to see who is online at the mo and noticed there are currently 160 ish members viewing the site and a staggering near 900 NON MEMBERS online.......amazing figures really considering that there is so many non members of the site.

Sorry it was 700 not 900!!! Still a lot though....scope for the mods etc to improve on its members....would help with the TA matches for a start.

Comment

With so many members on the site I find it strange that you get mostly the same posters day in day out. You would think there would be a bit more variety.

Comment

Many forums show similar statistics and can de intrepreted in many ways,the fact that they do not show as members is,in many cases simnply because they view but don"t log in sme are not members but most probably are.
        As for matches feel free to organise as many as you want.
        Last edited by hurricane; 20 February 2014, 08:53 PM. Reason: typo
        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Originally posted by Simonshaw View Post
          Iv'e just looked to see who is online at the mo and noticed there are currently 160 ish members viewing the site and a staggering near 900 NON MEMBERS online.......amazing figures really considering that there is so many non members of the site.
          When i joined 6 years ago it was a very vibrant site with the chatbox at its best,the main mods were Brian and Larry who did a great job without being over zealous! since then the site has been in decline mainly due to a more overbearing attitude from newer mods! Just my own oppinion for what its worth! Still a good site but not what it was!
          HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

Can we get it back to what it was then please as my face don't fit on MD.

Comment

Originally posted by ABBO62 View Post
              When i joined 6 years ago it was a very vibrant site with the chatbox at its best,the main mods were Brian and Larry who did a great job without being over zealous! since then the site has been in decline mainly due to a more overbearing attitude from newer mods! Just my own oppinion for what its worth! Still a good site but not what it was!
              I do miss RiveT with his wind ups and Luke carpstalker for his very witty posts.
              On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

What happened to Luke? Where's he disappeared to?

Comment

Originally posted by fordysufc View Post
                  With so many members on the site I find it strange that you get mostly the same posters day in day out. You would think there would be a bit more variety.
                  Are we boring you Fordy?!
                  Steve

Comment

unfortunately Luke fell in a 45 gallon drum of paste he was knocking up,never to be seen again.....
                    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Originally posted by maverboy View Post
                      Can we get it back to what it was then please as my face don't fit on MD.
                      Try downsizing your profile picture! lol
                      HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo61 View Post
                        What happened to Luke? Where's he disappeared to?
                        He defected to the spotty side.
                        He can be found at Flyfishing .co.uk.
                        He is currently hiding in the witness protction programe in the forum section.
                        He is useing the alias of Luke Troutstalker,but keep it on the downlow,if the Codfather finds out he will end up sleeping with the fishes.

Comment

Just had a mooch around flyfishing.com and yes, our Luke is there with his zany off the wall and straight out of leftfield posts.
                          On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by SPADGER View Post
                            Just had a mooch around flyfishing.com and yes, our Luke is there with his zany off the wall and straight out of leftfield posts.
                            Thought everyone knew where he had gone.

Comment

The guests using this site are NOT in the main members or non members just viewing the site . They are spybots from many of the search engines such as Google, Yahoo, etc. Collecting data. No they are not harmful to the site or to your computers.
                              The inference that a new Mod or new Mods were the reason for members being banned is 100% incorrect, the reason was those members inability, to accept the site rules, however strange it may seem there is very little moderation being done on this site. I cant remember the last time I had to edit a thread let alone warn about swearing, in fact the last warning was issued just under 12 back. Long may that continue to be the case.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X