Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Whats hapened to this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats hapened to this site?

Whats happened to this site? Every time you open a post to read you are bombarded with adverts .they distort all the posts and are a flaming nuisence.
    out of darkness cometh light

Install AdBlock I dont see any ads at all, not sure if its more to do with your pc but up to yet no one else has complained about ads inside a thread.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

I took AdBlock of my PC and all I get is the banner ads at the head and footer of each page no ads are displayed inside a thread. You aint been watching those mucky sites have you Gaz.

Comment

brian,

i get the same issue as gaz on my work lappy and all mucky sites are banned from this lappy.

Comment

Bri, I did get an adult dating in the thread to the right (above the 'like') that pushes the text about but yes adblock would sort it

Comment

Can you put ad blocker on an ipad?
            out of darkness cometh light

Comment

Clarkie, the browser is safari Safari AdBlock (Mac) - Download

Comment

when you say you get ads are they pop ups that are aligned to highlighted text. I had that after watching a steamed football match found that it had loaded an advertising site to my pc, removed it from the program list and that cleared it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian G View Post
                  when you say you get ads are they pop ups that are aligned to highlighted text. I had that after watching a steamed football match found that it had loaded an advertising site to my pc, removed it from the program list and that cleared it.
                  That sounds like a hard game,Steamed footbal!
                  HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

I only have Adds at the very top and have not installed anything to stop them, all the posts below are fine , no Adds in the way

Comment

Working...
                    X