Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

World cup footy banter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World cup footy banter

OK i have put mi bets on
    Spain to win outright
    France each way
    Top scorer
    Giroud and Costa both each way!

Any one else having a go?
    HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Argentina to win
    Top scorer Romelu Lukaku
    Belgium a good outside bet...
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Brazil to beat holland in the final
      Cristiano ronaldo top scorer
      England out in the quarters
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Belgium e/w

Top Scorer, Lukaku
        John

Comment

Before the friendlies started I thought we would not escape the groupe I now agree with Paul K with regard to the quarter finals. It happens with me every competition, Come on England!!!!! Not risking a bet though until Fisho final.
          I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
          He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

After the Freindlies
            i am convinced we wont survive the group stages
            Rose coloured glasses spring to mind
            Colin

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
              After the Freindlies
              i am convinced we wont survive the group stages
              Rose coloured glasses spring to mind
              Got to agree with you.The group is set up for Italy and Uruguay,they don't play each other until the last match,by which time they might have qualified.

Comment

I'm sick to death of being pessimistic I'm going down the optimistic rout, it's not good to always think bad.
                I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
                He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

England, Quarter finals.

TBH I think it will be a pretty dismal group, can easily see 3 teams on 5 points at end and goal difference deciding it. We will be disappointing as usual in the group, Italy and Uruguay are around the same level as us, Italy have been dismal since September, and Uruguay had to beat Jordan to qualify, which basically means, if Brasil had had to qualify, Uruguay wouldn't even be there. Having said that, if we do get out of the group, the last sixteen match will be winnable

Usual suspects, Spain, Germany, Argentina for winning it

Belgium look OK, but I think they are overrated, their group could be as dire as ours

Can see Brasil going out in last 16 to either Netherlands or Spain

Comment

Originally posted by jethro View Post
                    I'm sick to death of being pessimistic I'm going down the optimistic rout, it's not good to always think bad.
                    Me too! i can see us making the top 4 in our group!

Comment

England will get through the group and into the quarters. No worries

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo61 View Post
                        England will get through the group and into the quarters. No worries
                        And then Birmingham will win the championship and F.A cup!

Comment

And as they win the FA cup they then win in Europe the following year beating Barcelona with a header from the re-signed Trevor Francis
                          John

Comment

Will you 2 stop exaggerating!! Barcelona in european final! Nahhhhh!!!

Comment

There is more chance of me copping off with 5 supermodels on our weekender and one of them polishing me pole before the all in than England getting to the quarters.
                              Did you see them last night..... They where awful and that was his best team.
                              On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X