Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

I'm back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back!

Afternoon all! Thought I'd take the opportunity to log on and say hello!

Some of you might have been thinking I'd disappeared off the face of the planet (some of you might have been hoping I'd disappeared off the face of the planet, lol), but no, I'm still alive, just up to my eyes in nappy changes and baby sick, cos my wife had a beautiful baby girl 4 weeks ago!!! She weighed in at a whopping 9lb 8oz!!! We've called her Abigail. I'm chuffed to bits with her, but cos I'm a doting Daddy again I've had no time recently for logging on here and enjoying some banter, let alone getting out on the bank!

So, who's been up to what? Who's been upsetting the mods and getting banned in the last few weeks, lol! And, most importantly, who's been out fishing recently?

I'm planning to fish a club match this Saturday - will be my first trip out in absolutely ages! I don't think I can even remember how to set my gear up properly, lol!

Looking forward to catching up with you guys on here over the coming weeks, and ramping up the banter in the build up to the TA Weekender in September - cant believe how quickly its coming around!
    Steve

I havent on all fronts
    No Fishing ,No Bans,No Upsets
    Great to see you back mate
    Why are you going Fishing is Kate FED up with you being under her feet all the time ??
    Will ring you later in the week Mate !!
    Colin

Comment

Wellm in Ste. 9lb 8oz- Did she win her section cos thats a good weight.
      On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

bring Abigail to Larford Steve,your motley crew need some numbers.....Huge congrats to all...
        OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Cheers fellas.

Col - yep, think she's sick of me hanging around like a spare part whilst she's feeding the baby! I'm trying to be useful but half the time I think I just get in the way! Speak soon mate!

Spadge - lol! she's into double figures now - 11lb 4oz a few days ago, packing on the weight faster than a hungry carp!

Mart - she'd probably do better than me, I'm well out of practice!
          Steve

Comment

Congrats stevie boy!! A good weight that- wonder who she gets that from?
            Make the most of it now mate- they don't half grow up quick! My eldest is 22 now!!
            All the best mate, i'll buy you a beer in bewdley to wet the little'ns head.
            Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
            Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Cheers Paul. Yep, she's a big girl! She likes her food almost as much as me!
              Really looking forward to the TA weekend, especially the night out in Bewdley - was such a good laugh last year!
              Steve

Comment

Working...
              X