Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

yet another option Dissapears!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yet another option Dissapears!!

Where has the LIKES facility gone ??
    Our Chevrons are back so we can view full page
    The Likes facility creates a bit of Humour ,maybe thats why its Gone !!
    Colin

something had to go to make way for the EBAY and Amazon shop plugs i suppose Col, more like a shop / selling site now !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh dear, why do we need to be updated on ebay sales, if I am looking for a Normark its in my bookmarks & Amazon I have an account, so whats the point. Even Brian cant see the reason we need them.
      John

Comment

The issue of the Ebay ads has been raised by several of the Moderators, would not be so bad if they were ads for decent tackle. We are awaiting a response from Oneabung or magic who appears to have loaded them.
        Maybe the likes disappeared when part of the software was removed to bring the chevrons back. Not sure that the likes create humour Col, I thought it was someone agreeing with anothers posts.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Brian G View Post
          The issue of the Ebay ads has been raised by several of the Moderators, would not be so bad if they were ads for decent tackle. We are awaiting a response from Oneabung or magic who appears to have loaded them.
          Maybe the likes disappeared when part of the software was removed to bring the chevrons back. Not sure that the likes create humour Col, I thought it was someone agreeing with anothers posts.
          At the moment they are confined to their own section and as such everyone has the option not to look but if you use activity stream to browse rather than new posts they are filling the page and are a pain.
          Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

[QUOTE=Brian G;419284]The issue of the Ebay ads has been raised by several of the Moderators, would not be so bad if they were ads for decent tackle. We are awaiting a response from Oneabung or magic who appears to have loaded them.
            Maybe the likes disappeared when part of the software was removed to bring the chevrons back. Not sure that the likes create humour Col, I thought it was someone agreeing with anothers posts

Sometimes if you read between the lines they can be quite entertaining Bri
            But i do agree a strange sence of humour is an assett
            By the way who is this Magic ??
            JOINED2007 no posts till yesterday then 15 e/bay ads ,the as if by Magic without anyone seeing another post he ups his posts count to 132
            thats 115 posts overnight
            very strange
            I had a list of all members a couple of yrs back & i cant remember a Magic being on that
            where has he come from ??
            Colin

Comment

Have a look hes up to 192 posts now !!
              60 invisible posts in 2 hrs MAGIC
              Colin

Comment

Col every ad he puts on the new ebay thread pushes his post count up 3 normal posts rest in ads lol

Comment

The likes recieved total has even been Removed from my Profile Why
                  I think it is getting realy Silly just lately
                  i think i will take a break & let the Sad gits that are running this show get on with it
                  Before you say anything Bri that is not aimed @ you or any of the Mods ,i think you are all doing a decent job
                  Colin

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
                    Have a look hes up to 192 posts now !!
                    60 invisible posts in 2 hrs MAGIC
                    Col, click on activity stream to answer your question.
                    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

[QUOTE=hurricane;419299]Col, click on activity stream to answer your question

I have just had a look & its a Joke
                      i see hes got 1 Freind oneabung
                      Why 1 rule for this Bloke & another for the Genuine Forum members that use this site every day & have supported it for yrs??

Seems to me that One a bung & Magic are the same person
                      Magic being a front to cause disagreements on here & get rid of a few of us who he for some reason doesnt want
                      Maybe he wants an excuse to pull the plug ??
                      either way its about time someone had the Balls to inform the membership what the bloody hells going on & where we stand !!
                      Colin

Comment

As far as I can see there are about 25 or less even that keep this site going with regular daily posts, otherwise it would be tumbleweed......
                        On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

So this Magic fella is an administrator then???lol,see you all at Larford...
                          OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Mart i will let you know if i can make Larford within 48HRS mate
                            i have placed a post saying goodbye
                            & my reasons
                            Take care mate
                            Colin

Comment

not sure what has happened to the likes feature, working on this now, sorry guys.... this is not something I have disabled or anything
                              will have a word with oneabung see if he knows how this is configured
                              <?]]]}}>{ <?]]]}}>{ <?]]]}}>{

Comment

Working...
                              X