Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Muslim women and their dress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim women and their dress

I know its going to be controversial but what does everyone think to this as its been in the media so much over the last few days?

Alot of people I have spoken to have said that Muslim women should dress normally if they are going to live in this country... after all its not as if we all go out wearing balaclavas! One of the guys at my work said a couple of Muslim women came to his door the other day - he refused to open the door to them but spoke to them through the letter box!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

imo, they are excluding themselves.... they cause their own problems

Comment

A muslim woman knocked on my door last night, I just talked through the letter box to see how she bleeding likes it

sorry simon

Comment

If kids car'nt go into shops and pubs with hooded tops or caps on ,just so their faces can been seen, why should muslims be any different?
        TRUSTED POPLARS AC ANGLER WHO TELL'S NO LIES.

Comment

i want to go over to india and pakistan and build churches and send girls aroung in mini skirts they will go nuts about it in saudi arabia if you show to much skin in certian parts you get arrested on being a slut lol
          sensas /total angling

Comment

I really couldn't give a monkeys. They can knock on my door any day.....but I wont answer it.

Comment

i tell them to go and swivel
              sensas /total angling

Comment

This is my country, given to me by my farther and him his father, if anyone wants to live in this land let them do so, but make sure they live by our laws. My Father laid his life on the line to preserve this land and keep it for his sons. Australia dont take em in, they turn the bloody boat round.

Comment

Personally I cant see nothing wrong with the veil
                  Last edited by weldec; 24 August 2008, 05:39 PM.
                  Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
                  ><((((?>
                  .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

Working...
                  X