Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Just like to let everyone know I am still alive and kicking ( you dont get rid of me that easy ) Just had a phone call of Andy asking how I was so I thought I should make an appearance on the site.Not been doing any fishing,the last time was the Intersite at Heronbrook,had a lengthy spell under the weather with Glandular Fever and decided it was time for us to get out and enjoy ourselves a bit more.Packed up the fishing,bought a new motorbike and we go off every weekend,here there and every where, leave on Fridays come back on Sunday work permitting,great time.

Still got all my stuff,so you never know I might pop up one day and surprise you all,thought I'd let you know what was going on.I'll call back again ...................shortly.Take care one and all n tight lines

thanks for letting us know you're still alive Robert
    Last edited by polepot; 6 November 2006, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Nice to hear from you Bobby, Dont leave that tackle alone for too long.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Need you to organise another match Bobby.Neil and Brian have set the ball rolling!!(Can't think of a better analogy!!) Take care on that bike mate!
        John - Kingfisher
        Talk Angling Senior Member
        Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Glad to hear you are OK mate.Watch how you go on that bike, talking from experience.

Comment

Ditto!!
            John - Kingfisher
            Talk Angling Senior Member
            Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

so youve brought a new chicken chaser, As this on had its stablisers taken off now

Comment

Working...
              X