Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

T/A best web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T/A best web site

To all the members of TA forum i would like to say that it is a pleasure to use this site. The threads have the right amount of information, mickey taking, experienced and inexperienced anglers.

I had subscribed to another site before i found this one and the threads can actually get quite poiseness with replies. To such a point that even though i am fairly succesfull on the open scene in my area i wouldn't want to answer a thread question or start a thread due to the barbed replies (not micky taking)so i don't know what a beginer would think.

So long may this site continue in the same vane
    Steve Davies

there really is some good anglers on here and good advice to be extracted a lot of them will go out there way to get you the right info......as for the mickey taking not sure what you mean....ohh one last thing never take the pops anglers to serious after the trashing they received from a talk angling side at cudmore they start telling you how they won all the money stuff like that and boy do they bite??? lmao.... i think i am at the stage where i need to learn to swim..just a thought
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

DNW thanks for the positive feedback! It really is appreciated.

Our aim is to make TA the best again as it was in the past.

So thankyou for your support and keep posting!
      Simon Young
      Admin
      Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
      web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Originally posted by D N W
        To all the members of TA forum i would like to say that it is a pleasure to use this site. The threads have the right amount of information, mickey taking, experienced and inexperienced anglers.

I had subscribed to another site before i found this one and the threads can actually get quite poiseness with replies. To such a point that even though i am fairly succesfull on the open scene in my area i wouldn't want to answer a thread question or start a thread due to the barbed replies (not micky taking)so i don't know what a beginer would think.

So long may this site continue in the same vane
        Know the feeling well. it only takes one or two bad apples............

Comment

Working...
        X