Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

pay at footy match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pay at footy match

if you new what the score was going to be before a footy match would you pay to go.
    everton 3 Chelsea 6 would be a crowd puller but would you pay to watch a 0-0 on a Tuesday night between burnley and west brom

No way would I go to watch any of it, footballers= overpaid prima donnas taking the mick out of the working class man that supports his team. Teams that are no longer recognisable by the towns and cities that built their reputations with the introduction or should I say take over by foreigners. It's ruining the English game and every one seems to be blinded by the hype and corruption that massive amounts of money has brought with it.

Comment

I totally disagree with your comment regarding foreign players. I watch football for entertainment like everyone else, I don't want to know any of the players I watch or speak to them all I care about is what's on show. Also English players can make it in top leagues if they are good enough or do you think we should all watch a lower standard of play to afford home grown talent to be picked to play regardless of lack of talent. Us England supporters are always expecting more from our team a team that apart from one world cup trophy have failed at every other competition. We can live with that because it's our team.
      The English game is doing very well as I see it. Even if my local team is very poor. And by the way any sport suffers corruption, just admit you don't like football, leave it to us that do.
      To answer the opening post regarding would I pay to watch 0-0 yes I would my only problem is I watch and pay via SKY.
      I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
      He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

wouldn't pay to watch Burnley v Baggies even if I knew thew the score was going to be 5-5.
        I don't think that it will finish 0-0 as I can see Burnley scoring
        Steve
        Up the Villa

Comment

Steve your a closet CFC fan
          John

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
            Steve your a closet CFC fan
            I've got a mate who supports Millwall and he says I'm a secret Millwall fan.
            How many teams have I got?
            Steve
            Up the Villa

Comment

England 1 Norway 0, how much would you guys have paid to watch that rubbish

Comment

It was a shocking match, Woy the owl obviously told Rooney to stand right up front like a gnome which is fairly illogical because he causes big problems for teams when he uses his energy and gets involved. Heavy defeat to Switzerland predicted for Monday night.

Comment

Originally posted by walsallpaul View Post
                  You're yet to say how much you would pay before you start another question

Originally posted by fordysufc View Post
                  It was a shocking match, Woy the owl obviously told Rooney to stand right up front like a gnome which is fairly illogical because he causes big problems for teams when he uses his energy and gets involved. Heavy defeat to Switzerland predicted for Monday night.
                  Hodgson is a owl I didn't know that, I wondered where my really deep seated dislike for the man came from.

Comment

Originally posted by fordysufc View Post
                    Not really seen rooney play very well for a few seasons now.Captain,no way.About time he worried more about his fading ability than his ridiculous barnet transplants.As for paying to watch England?Apart from sterling,the rest bored me as usual,so I wouldn't turn up if a had a free ticket.

Comment

Nowt its a disgrace that it was left over half empty though! Why didnt they offer these seats free of charge to locals and any schools or youth clubs etc............ that wanted them?
                      HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

Originally posted by jethro View Post
                        You're yet to say how much you would pay before you start another question

Hodgson is a owl I didn't know that, I wondered where my really deep seated dislike for the man came from.
                        hi there jethro im a rugby man. I would pay to watch any rugby game as they go for it in any game. seeing grown men dive and roll around the pitch annoys me because a lot of youngsters look up to them as there idols but how let down are they by over paid cheats and frauds

Comment

that's why I wouldn't go even if it was free of charge

Comment

hi there jethro im a rugby man. I would pay to watch any rugby game as they go for it in any game. seeing grown men dive and roll around the pitch annoys me because a lot of youngsters look up to them as there idols but how let down are they by over paid cheats and frauds
                            I'm struggling to work out why you would start a thread deriding football when you have no interest in the game or players.
                            I have the notion you are another of the types that harp on about footballers earnings but if you were fortunate enough to have the talent would snatch their hands off.
                            I also enjoy rugby infact any sport at times I moan about all of them, most of all my own SUFC.
                            If you are so against football but rattle on then you're just a protester, might I suggest you have a sandwich board and perhaps stand outside the nearest ground and protest there.

Comment

Hednesford v stockport county ill be paying to watch £7 oap.sat

Comment

Working...
                              X