Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Scottish referendum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish referendum

Is it Turkeys voting for Christmas?
    Surely that will see them not being a member of the E.E and N.A.T.O,without a currency and not being subsidised by the rest of the UK for their free prescriptions etc
    Looks like they will have to sell a load more whiskey and shortbread!
    HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Originally posted by ABBO62 View Post
    Is it Turkeys voting for Christmas?
    Surely that will see them not being a member of the E.E and N.A.T.O,without a currency and not being subsidised by the rest of the UK for their free prescriptions etc
    Looks like they will have to sell a load more whiskey and shortbread!
    You have to wonder why England is so desperate to keep them onboard if all we are doing is propping them up.I wonder if England[Westminster]would be so bothered if Scotland had no oil.

Comment

Originally posted by cornerstone View Post
      You have to wonder why England is so desperate to keep them onboard if all we are doing is propping them up.I wonder if England[Westminster]would be so bothered if Scotland had no oil.
      Nowt to do with oil mate, its the duty they'd lose from alcohol sales they're worried about
      Steve

Comment

Who cares let them bog off. VOTE YES.
        I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
        He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

please vote yes Scotland
          then we can invade ya
          heaven wont have me
          and hells afraid i'll take over

Comment

Originally posted by cornerstone View Post
            Nowt to do with oil these days thats all running on fumes not worth further prospecting!
            Its the Whiskey we want!

Comment

The 1st thing we do is ban all Scottish football managers from England
              John

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
                The 1st thing we do is ban all Scottish football managers from England
                And French!

Comment

All the cruise missiles we have are on Scottish ground, buried under the countryside.
                  The Trouble is the sweaty socks want it all their own way, want to rule themselves and decide what to spend their cash on but want the cash from English tax payers.
                  If they vote to leave then cut them loose, offer them no help, remove our missiles and starve them financially into oblivion.
                  Someone tell me what they actually contribute to the English economy? The one downside is that labour have a massive populous of parliamentary seats their which they will lose and which will effectively finish them off as a party able to gain enough seats to form a government.
                  On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by SPADGER View Post
                    All the cruise missiles we have are on Scottish ground, buried under the countryside.
                    The Trouble is the sweaty socks want it all their own way, want to rule themselves and decide what to spend their cash on but want the cash from English tax payers.
                    If they vote to leave then cut them loose, offer them no help, remove our missiles and starve them financially into oblivion.
                    Someone tell me what they actually contribute to the English economy? The one downside is that labour have a massive populous of parliamentary seats their which they will lose and which will effectively finish them off as a party able to gain enough seats to form a government.
                    Couldnt we just blow the missiles up where they are?

Comment

You should be PM
                      John

Comment

At least the Scots are being allowed to choose their own destiny unlike us regarding Europe.
                        100 years on and still Lions led by Donkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by dirkdiggler View Post
                          At least the Scots are being allowed to choose their own destiny unlike us regarding Europe.
                          100 years on and still Lions led by Donkeys.
                          Yer avin a referendum on that after the next General election bud!

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
                            You should be PM
                            Quite right! lol the way i look at it if ya got a parasite,get it off and stamp on it!

Comment

You my friend should get a job as UN peace ambassador.
                              On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X