Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

car insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car insurance

Any of you chaps out there know of a good cheap insurance company need to get mine sorted, don't tell me churchill filled in all the forms thought i was insuring a fleet of cars (oh no)

more than
    sensas /total angling

Comment

Quinn Direct
      Pickerings Garbolino

43 Kammies

Whiteacres Intermediate Festival Winner 2007

Maver Classic 2007 qualyfier

Browning youthmasters 2007 qualyfier

Comment

Just go to confused.com and type in your details. It will give you a list of quotes from most of the top insurers with no obligation. Even if you decide not to buy this way you can use the information as a lever to get more discount from your present insurer. I ended up with Zurich this year. Also never accept the renewal quote from your present insurer, they will always give you discount if you barter with them.

Comment

I was with zurich til i got me truck and if Roystys with em they must be cheap

Comment

Direct line if you want to avoid paperwork!
            John - Kingfisher
            Talk Angling Senior Member
            Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

I used confused.com and got insurance £200 cheaper! Top Site

Comment

dare i say it but i do use churchill, did it over phone and saved 135 quid on any other quote i had got else where

Comment

Working...
                X