Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All!

Hello to all, My name is Keith and I live in Worksop in Nottinghamshire ans I'm 30 years old, I have been fishing for about 18 years, but I only go 10 or so times a year, when I was a child I use to go everyday just about on my bike down to the local river Idle at Bawtry, I also spent many hours fishing the river Ryton at Scrooby, when I was a kid I go just about everyday in the 6 weeks holiday, I am intending to get back in to it and make the effort to go much more. I also do a little lure fishing for Pike which I started about 2 years ago after watching a go fishing with John Wilson, here are my personal bests, I always take my scales.

Chub 4lb 7oz
    Bream 6lb 0oz
    Tench 4lb 5oz
    Perch 2lb 2oz
    Roach 1lb 10oz
    Pike 12lb 3oz

Sadly most of my pb are 15 or so years old so I have joined I hope I can get some help and advice so I can beat some of my pb, I have more time now and have plenty of venues around me that offer good sport, I live in walking distance of Langold lake, also close to me is my favorite place the river Idle also close to me is the Chesterfield canal, plus a few other places, I think these forums are the best place to come for help and make friends, so hello to everyone and Merry Christmas.

Regards Keith

Welcome aboard Keith.

Comment

Working...
    X