Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi everyone

nice to start having a few discussions with some different people.
    QUESTION?Will be fishing the grange near doncaster on the 4th of feb with my father in law and would just like to know if anyone can help me out with some info as i have never been,eg best pegs and so on,cheers.

Welcome on board Juglugs... There are a few on here that have fished it (I presume you are talking about Woodhouse Grange) ... I would imagine by the 4th Feb it will be frozen solid so better take an ice breaker!

The best lake is Heron as you drive in it is on your left, its pretty good all round but best bet is to go on the bank with the wind blowing into it.

Baits are corn / pellet and maggot.

Is it a match or just a pleasure day?
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Don't matter how much help you get Stuart, Tony will stick kick your *ss
      Good luck Stuart and welcome.

Comment

Try here Stuart this might help.

http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/...ghlight=grange

Comment

cheers oneabung,plenty of info.sorry for not replying,must have thought i was been a bit ignorant,been having a bit of trouble using the computer,hence the 2 posts i put on silly me.i dont think its the lakes you mentioned though,i think its just called the grange at fishlakes.doncaster.its not a match just a bit of pleasuring,but there is always competion between each of us if you know what i mean.cheers again.

Comment

just one big competition for you isn't it stu, just go to enjoy yourself and have fun and not try beating everyone, mr competitive.
            Lee.

Comment

no need to be like that now is there,just because i beat you all last season apart from 1 match.By the way think tony would give you a run for ya money.

Comment

BLAH BLAH BLAH Getting Just Like Him

Comment

Working...
                X