Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Just Like To Say Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Like To Say Hello

Hi Guys My Name Is David Im From Up North Durham Area Were The Dace Record Was Taken From. I Like To Fish Commercial Waters, Matches At The Oaks At Sessay And At Woodlands And As You Can Tell From My Username Love Fishing For Bream At Semerwater Would Much Appreciated If Any Body New Of Some New Waters That Have A Good Head Of Bream In It as It Would Be Much Appreciated Guys Dave

Welcome on board BREAMKING - I too love bream fishing but mainly in Ireland where I go every year - have you ever been?
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

welcome to the site BREAMKING
      :D I'll fish anytime and anywhere (as you can see).:D

Comment

Welcome to the site
        [COLOR="Magenta"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]The Minx[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/GemmaD/Banners/sig2.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Hi Oneabung
          Been To Ireland For The Last Three Years Brilliant Fishing Stopped At Belturbet For Two Years Then At Longford At Melview Lodge Going Back This Year In Last Week In May Then First Week In September Cannot Wait As Love The Place! Going Back To Belturbet This Year Never Been In May Do You Know Anybody That Has? How About You Are You Going This Year? Dave

Comment

Hi Buddy glad you was happy with the rod hope you catch plenty good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Steel City Cowboy
              Hi Buddy glad you was happy with the rod hope you catch plenty good luck
              YES OVER THE MOON WITH THE ROD IT WILL DOUBLE UP WITH MY DIAWA TOURNAMENT 13FT ROD TIGHT LINES MATE

Comment

Yes chap I go every year in May to the Classic in Enniskillen - great fishing and great crack!
                Simon Young
                Admin
                Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Originally posted by Oneabung
                  Yes chap I go every year in May to the Classic in Enniskillen - great fishing and great crack!
                  Hi Simon i would be grateful if you could recommend some places to stop and what sort of weights were you catching and was that at the back end of May regards Dave

Comment

Working...
                  X