Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi everyone,
    just like to introduce myself my name is ian and i am 48 years old ,ive been fishing since i was 5 (and still cant stop this crazy sport).
    i used to captain newton -le willows national team and also been a member of simon-vicars angling club for 33 years (15 years as secretary / treasurer).
    getting a little bit fed up of fishing carp puddles as i was brought up fishing the likes of the trent,severn and ribble on the stick,waggler and feeder (proper fishing) but until the authorities sit up and listen and stop bleating on about how clean our rivers are then im afraid the status quo will remain and we are going to be stuck with puddles,anyway having got my moan i mean introduction out of the way could anyone please tell me what the level of the r. derwent in derby is like at the moment as i may make the effort in the morning if its o.k.
    thanks all
    blocko

Welcome to the site Ian , sure I must know you if you've been around Newton so long. I used to come down to the canal with Baz and Glen Smith all those years ago

Comment

hi polepot.
      probably do remember you if its the baz smith from leigh,who also used to come down with the king ( kevin ashurst ).
      canals still fishing well but i dont go there anymore.

Comment

Yes mate, Baz, Kev, Demo and the rest of the crew.

Comment

Working...
        X