Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Returning polemaster now predator plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning polemaster now predator plus

Hi guys returning member polemaster....... Hope anyone who new me say hi long lay of due to cancer.

Steve how the devil are you mate, long time no speak, glad to hear you have beaten the dreaded C yes I am still here, although not been out for several years. We will have to have a catch up sometime, when I can escape lockdown. Now I was going to answer your other thread with try GU at Knowle LOL. Guess you need to tie up with Hurricane he likes to do a bit of predator fishing. Great to see you back..

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Brian great to hear from you was given 8 months to live with cancer in tongue.... Had 9 hour operation to cut nearly half my tongue away and reconstructive sutgery.... Chemo and radiotherapy in my mouth..... Still have some treatment and now have 2 blood clots due to chemo..... You stay safe not sure whos on here id know thesedays couldnt remember my polemaster password cheers for message mate

Comment

Should you want your old account resurrecting give me a shout will soon give you a new password.

Comment

You ever hear much of the old gang from civil service

Comment

No nothing at all, I tried to find another venue for us but nothing could easily replace Elmdon. I have still got the old paperwork and membership lists on file. Shame that the airport filled the pools in we could have had a few more years there.

Comment

Any fish in big pool in elmdon park

Comment

Not sure about Elmdon Park, we had a tricho-ethylene leak at Land Rover and it polluted the pool, however its probably recovered by now. -needless to say LR was prosecuted. Gosh just realised that was over 20 years ago.

Comment

Is this the polemaster I know from years ago? One of the originals?

Comment

Wish you could get my old account up and running Bri.

Comment

Andy the answer is yes it is Steve from the old old days, and yes you can have andy222 back I will send you a new password via this account.

Comment

Yes one of the originals lol when Gary Plant started it hope your ok Andy mate

Comment

Im ok mate hope your winning the battle. Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Yes I remember the old good days. Still got the Force baits sticker on my box.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian G View Post
                            Andy the answer is yes it is Steve from the old old days, and yes you can have andy222 back I will send you a new password via this account.
                            Too technical for me Brian. I have tried logging in but it says wrong password or user name.

Comment

I have sent you the new password have you receive the PM

Comment

Working...
                              X