Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

favourite venues winter and summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favourite venues winter and summer

what is your perfect/favourite venue

i have quite a few like larford,furnace mill,clay farm, WHITE ACRES, all very good

Comment

Favourite in summer is either The Trent at Caythorpe or Fiskerton, or Portland Water near Newark, beginning of Autumn i like to get on Butterly Res or Attenborough Gravels, in the winter its Chesterfield Canal at Worksop.

Comment

walsall canal...all year round.

Comment

not much into canals but will try one soon

Comment

haye farm is a bagger

Comment

My favourite venue is one that is preferably a lake 10 acres or more has natural bank with bays and penninsulars and hydrographic contours that include deep gulleys, platuea,s, shelves, ledges and drop offs, with good stocks of mixed species. A place where you have to think and a place where you have to afford the fish some respect, if that makes sense!!, lilly pads, bull rush, water buttercuppppp. Sorry i was gonna wax lyrical then

Comment

hmmm i know what type your on about not my cup of tea i like just lake not a resivior that is no bigger than 10 acres and mixed so u can catch chub /bream and big roach and more. larford lakes speciman lake is an ideal place but i also like 2 acres filled with fish for a good days fishing go on Welcome to Larford Lakes and click on lakes brilliant match lake brill aswell

Comment

larford speci is 20 acres lmao scrach my last still brill tho

Comment

newry canal in summer , pleny of skimmers and roach as well as eels , very fair all long and in winter The river Bann in Portadown, big bags of Roach on every method

Comment

cant stand eels lol unless i can win a match

Comment

I,ve fished the speci scoucerman framed aswell, tis a decent venue.

Comment

framed nice 1 all carp ??? coz theres alot of bream in matches. how big was the biggest carp you caught because you can get 15ib carp regualary in matches

Comment

colmans cottage thats a good fishery all year round
                            :D I'll fish anytime and anywhere (as you can see).:D

Comment

Willow Lakes at Foston near Grantham fish well all year round.

Comment

Working...
                              X