Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

dorchester/yeovil match fishing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dorchester/yeovil match fishing??

Hi everyone!,

Am new to this site,love match fishing and wondered if anyone on this site fishes the viaduct,revels,lions gate or any of my local waters like i said in the thread in the Dorchester/Yeovil areas? please message me if you're local to me and practice on my local waters/fish opens or club matches as i'd like to hook up (pardon the pun) and try and get on the local match circuit.
    tight lines,

Marco

Hi Marco - welcome to TA.

I love the Viaduct - best run Carp Fishery in the country IMO.

There's a really good inter-region TA challenge match in Sept. details can be found on this site if you fancy it. Top prize a weeks Holiday in a luxury caravan at White Acres.

AB

Comment

Hi,Ab thanks for the reply! i love whiteacres i fished a festival there years ago and came 7th out of 147 anglers it's a cracking place! i'll keep my eyes open for the challenge match!.
      kind regards,
      Marco

Comment

Originally posted by Marcoguru View Post
        Hi,Ab thanks for the reply! i love whiteacres i fished a festival there years ago and came 7th out of 147 anglers it's a cracking place! i'll keep my eyes open for the challenge match!.
        kind regards,
        Marco
        Marco - Wow 7th that's some result, I've fished several now and i'm pleased with my top 60 lol.

AB

Comment

Hi marco, welcome to talk angling- good to see another southerner!
          The matches ab was mentioning in September is the ta weekender- basically ta members from the south vs Midlands vs North fish a 2 day match for bragging rights. A group of us go up for 3 days and stay in a hotel, which we get a very good deal on and have a couple of evenings showing the other regions how to eat, drink and fish.
          If you fancy it- send Martin ( mt net) a pm and he'll let you know the paypal addy. It's only £40 all in for the 2 days fishing.
          It's a right laugh- and the fishing's not bad either!
          It's at shatterford and moorlands farm this year.
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Working...
          X