Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Feeder Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeder Fishing

ive just returned to fishing after a long lay off +im after tips +rigs for this can anyone help

what sort of fishing you going into in carp on comercials rivers etc then someone can help you abit more mate welcome back to the sport.
    sensas /total angling

Comment

Hi Dave,
      Welcome to the site. Have a look here for some top tips about various feeder fishing techniques. http://www.talkangling.co.uk/Features.htm If u have any specific questions please ask & somebody here will help u out. Enjoy the site & keep posting.................
      [IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s213/fewbits/lfccool.gif[/IMG]

Comment

feeder

Originally posted by Dave
        what sort of fishing you going into in carp on comercials rivers etc then someone can help you abit more mate welcome back to the sport.
        comercials+lakes mate

Comment

im new to this forum need a bit of info on postin questions +gettin answers can anyone HELP me out thanks

Comment

Hi Dave - welcome to the site, perhaps you can tell us all a bit more about the venue your targeting and the fish you expect to catch (size etc) - also do some research and have a walk round the venue and ask some of the people who are catching what baits they are using ... then when we have the additional info on here we can sort you some rigs and tactics to make sure you catch loads of fish!
            Simon Young
            Admin
            Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
            web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

hello simon i had a look at a fishery yesterday spoke to 3 anglers they recommended to fish off the island using either worm or corn on the hooklength all i need is a basic feeder to catch carp'tench,chub they range from 2lbto15lb can you help dave.........

Comment

Working...
              X