Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hello fellow anglers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello fellow anglers

My name is Tracey and i have been fishing for 30 years. I am married to a fellow angler and 3 of my children love fishing too.
    I am returning to angling after a couple of years away and can't wait to get started again. I used to go fishing with my dad when i was younger and used to be entered into the harvesters childrens matches at Sandersons pond. On one occassion i was disqualifed as my godfather helped me land a big fish. My godfather is Ivan Marks. He was brilliant and taught me things that my dad didn't, i hope to pass these on to my children.
    I only go to local places as my only transport is a bicycle, but it ain't a problem for me. I live a five minutes walk away from the River Ebeck and yes there are some great fish in there.
    I used to love going to Shirley Pool but because of the gypsy's and teenagers ruining the pegs and leaving rubbish behind the farmer now stops people coming on there. So with this, my locals are River ebeck, carcroft pond, railway pond at arksey and another railway pond that is full of carp, oh and i nearly forgot the Norton ponds and clay pond. Willowgarth is ok but haven't fished there in years.

We need more women in angling
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Tracey[/COLOR]:D
    [I]fishing is for life
    not just for a few weeks
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]DSBLJ[/COLOR][/B][/I]

welcome to Talk Angling probably the friendliest most helpfull site on the internet there are anglers here who will answer all your questions (if you have any) enjoy it
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

We need more women in angling.... i have to agree with that aswell
      In darkness we do what we can
      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

like myself just returned to fishing good luck tracey

tight lines

Comment

Working...
        X