Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

new member dean 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member dean 1

hia guys dean 1 from wales just started back fishing after 7 years
    i think im hooked again. The pole is all new to me but i luv it.
    Well good nite work in the morning

Hi Dean and welcom to the nut house.Where in wales you from m8 i live in Flintshire as you can see from my pic.

Comment

Hi fshster im from South Wales mate a places called New Tredegar
      about 20 add miles from Cardiff.

Comment

welcome dean1 its a very helpfull site
        work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

welcome on board you will get plenty of good tips and advice on here :-)

Comment

Reel line

Cheers guys i need some help can pole line be used for hooklinks for fishing feeder on a rod

Comment

How would you go about fishing a match for the fisrt time. Ive got a lot to learn on the tip&waggler my best weigth is 57.5lb all on the pole. I need to work on my speed in playing the fish to the landing net. I got 3 top sections 8.10.12. all maver latex the fish in the lake go from 1lb to 13lb should i go higher or what

Comment

hi matey and welcome try a doubled solid eights soft enougth for smaller carp and when you hit the bigger ones comes into its own the more it stretches and works like a sixteens pre stretch elastic first and set quite soft so elastic just trickles back insde your pole or use a prestons pulla bung should land your fish quicker tightlines dave

Comment

Working...
                X