Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello all

hey my name is aimee yes i am female and yes i fish so you lad will have to just get over it fishing will be done by girls weather u like it or not lol
    i caught my first carp at the age of 14 when i started fishing i live in biggleswade in bedfordshire i would love to go to france t catch the big carp that is my dream but when or if iu get the money will depend on wether i go to france or not hope tyo sdee you around the site \and to talk to you see u soon aimee XX

hi aimee, and welcome aboard i know your area very well, as i used to live in luton and fished matches on the Ivel and on the ouse around tempsford.As far as lady anglers is concerned i am one hundred percent up for it, especially when there is a cafe on the venue, cos you can go and get the teas for us guys (haha) no honestly i am just having a joke.
    welcome and hope that trip to france comes true
    cheers
    dave

Comment

High and welcome....
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

hi aimee and welcome. its good to see women fishing too.
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hello and welcome to the site.

Neilio.
          The inspiration behind the Maver C-Loc method feeder.

Comment

Welcome Aimee. a lot of women fish so you're not alone, my missus is a good angler for an old bird.
            The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

Hi Aimee
              [CENTER][B][U]Fishing is a lifestyle, not a hobby !![/U][/B][/CENTER]
              [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
              [CENTER]:)[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
              X