Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Returning to angling..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning to angling..

Hi to everyone,not fished since i was a 16 year old lad,now i'm a 50 yo lad,and looking to get back into it,i live in Derbyshire and we have a number of fishing venues in our region,and cant wait to get out there,used to like to tench fish,i dont suppose tactics have changed that much eg bait,line etc...open to any good fishery tips,venues etc ...anyway thanks for looking..

Welcome along Mick, ive recently joined this site after about 10yrs and they really are a good bunch of lads, anything you need to know the answer is here! I joined a bunch of lads from here a couple of weeks back and we fished Birch House Farm lakes which is near Derby and had a great laugh and a decent days fishing. Enjoy

Comment

Hello mick.......awesome venue is robin wood fisheries in ingellby near the john thompson pub also ryecroft in hemmington

Comment

hi mick and welcome.
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hello and welcome to the site.

Neilio.
          The inspiration behind the Maver C-Loc method feeder.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie444 View Post
            Welcome along Mick, ive recently joined this site after about 10yrs and they really are a good bunch of lads, anything you need to know the answer is here! I joined a bunch of lads from here a couple of weeks back and we fished Birch House Farm lakes which is near Derby and had a great laugh and a decent days fishing. Enjoy

Cheers Jamie,Where in Derby is the lake mate,i'm only 8 miles from Derby.

Comment

Originally posted by laz1969 View Post
              Hello mick.......awesome venue is robin wood fisheries in ingellby near the john thompson pub also ryecroft in hemmington
              Not heard of these fisheries bud,i usually fish Mapperly Res and Osbournes Pond close to Shipley Country Park...but looking to branch out a bit when i'm in the swing so to speak.

Comment

Working...
              X