Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hi all im from nottingham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all im from nottingham

hi everyone im rick from notts,been away from fishing for over a year had other things that took me away from fishing ie:- baby and new house and now his reaching one i decided its time to get back into my fishing,so went out and brought a new seat box prestion inovation base station and what can i say its like a transformer so now i can fish using my maver deliverance a little bit more easier than before anyway i will be mainly fishing sherwood park and hallcroft havent fished these lakes yet only visted them i used to fish a canal so this is gonna be a bit more differnet hope to speak to some of you soon.

Hi Rick,

Welcome aboard the BEST T/A forum anywere mate. So a Notts lad eh about time to we are surrounded by brummie lads (great bunch really). Sherwood farm park mate well have to get together on that one and have a knock up great lakes with some awesome fishing, Preston and Maver what a combination same as me so we Tackle Tarts have got to stick together. LOL
    Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
    ><((((?>
    .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

you just a tart Bill........ no tackle about it
      In darkness we do what we can
      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Larry dont forget the Lurex on the 19th . LOL

><((((?>

Comment

Welcom Mick, nice to see another fellow Notts lad on site.

Comment

Bill's on the pull

Comment

And I hope it's a BIG one

><((((?>

Comment

lol haha thanks for the hellos lads if anyone is fishing sherwood park on 1st let me know i be fishing sherwood lake

Comment

Working...
                X