Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hi Every1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Every1

Thanks for the welcome, first post anall best get down to fishin stuff. Havent fished Drayton for about three maybe four years wondered if any of you guys have been lately as i've got a match there in a few weeks just wondered how much things have changed,any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance
    I find i can barely sit still or keep a thought in my head

Welcome to the site AF. Try asking about Drayton on the venue advice part of the forum, I'm pretty sure there will be a member who has fished there recently.
    The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
    Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
    Check out:
    www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
    log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

Cheers for the reply steve but being a newby i dont know my way around the site yet. give me a clue plz
      I find i can barely sit still or keep a thought in my head

Comment

hi mate, welcome aboard. As for finding venue advice just go on to the main menu and scroll down and you will come to venue advice, i think i saw a thread about drayton the other day and how big the carp had got, but have a look and ask on there
        cheers
        dave

Comment

Working...
        X